ALLERGY DISCLAIMER Although extremely rare, some people are allergic to the metals, different wood types (possible nut tree used) and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals or wood (gold, silver, wood, nut etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals (nickel, lead) prior to making a purchase. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, handmade by Letti will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewellery Please note wooden necklace are from a supplier that states wood and nut this could mean a nut tree and could cause allergic reaction. Handmade by Letti would like to make the consumer aware of this. CHOKING HAZARD Many handmade by Letti items contain small component parts such as charms, which may present a choking hazard if ingested. As a result, jewellery from handmade by Letti should always be kept out of the reach of young children or other individuals likely to ingest the jewelry or its component parts. Jewellery should never be worn in the shower, pool or bed, and it should never be placed in the mouth due to risk of choking. Please keep your little ones safe!